The use of our website is basically possible without any need to provide personal information However, if a data subject wishes to make use of special services provided by our company via our website, it may become necessary to process personal data. If it is necessary to process personal data and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject so we are entitled to process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 a) GDPR.
As the data controller, OAS Open AutomationSystems GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the complete protection of personal data processed via this website. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) may involve gaps in security. Complete protection of the data from access by third parties cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
a) Personal data
Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter known as the "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
b) Data subject
A data subject means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing
Restriction of processing means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, his or her economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
Pseudonymisation means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data is not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person
The controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
A processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
The recipient means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients.
j) Third Party
Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
The consent of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Name and adress of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is
OAS Open AutomationSystems GmbH
Telephone: +49 7265 / 49 96 522
Telefax: +49 7265 / 49 96 523
CEOs: Michael Doll und Ralf Rostock
Registry entry: Eintragung im Handelsregister.
Registry court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registry number: HRB 734820
VAT identification number in accordance with Section 27 a Value Added Tax Act:
VAT ID: DE815840549
Tax number: 44081/08681
2. Collection and storage of personal date as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.openautomationsystems.store, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until deleted automatically.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- the website from which the access request originated (referrer URL),
- the browser used and possibly the operating system (OS) of your computer as well as name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- ensuring the smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring the easy use of our website,
- evaluating the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
c) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the chance to contact us using a form provided on the website. In order to do so, a valid email address must be provided so that we know who the request came from and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR on the basis of your consent which you granted voluntarily. The personal data we collect so you can use the contact form will be automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with.
d) Registration on our website
The data subject has the opportunity to register on the website of the controller by providing personal data. The kind of personal data transmitted to the data controller is determined by the input mask used for registration. The personal data provided by the data subject are collected and stored solely for internal use by the controller and for his or her own purposes. The controller may authorise disclosure to one or more processors, such as a parcel service provider, who will also use the personal data exclusively for an internal use attributable to the controller.
By registering on the website of the data controller, the IP address assigned to the data subject by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration are stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only way to prevent the misuse of our services and, if need be, to help clarify any crimes committed. In this respect, the storage of this data is required to protect the data controller. As a matter of principle, this data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on or the passing on serves the purpose of criminal prosecution.
The purpose of registering the data subject through the voluntary provision of personal data is to enable the controller to offer the data subject content or services which, by their very nature, can only be provided to registered users. Registered persons are free to modify the personal data provided during registration at any time or to have them completely deleted from the database of the data controller.
The controller shall provide any data subject, at any time and on request, with information as to which personal data relating to the data subject are stored. Furthermore, the controller shall correct or delete personal data at the request or notice of the data subject, unless otherwise required by law. The entire staff of the controller shall be available to the data subject as contact persons in this context.
3. Transfer of data
Any transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal information to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR is required in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 c) GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- it is legally permissible and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR .
5. Analytical tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure the needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. We also use tracking measures to record statistics about the use of our website or mobile apps and analyse them in order to optimise our offer for you. These interests are legitimate as defined by the regulation cited above. The particular data processing aims and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
aa) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimising our website as required, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see Item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the page previously visited)
- the host name of the accessing computer
- (IP address),
- time of server request
are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage and services related to Internet use for the purpose of market research and the needs-based design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. In no event will your IP address be linked to other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that no assignment to a specific person is possible (IP masking). You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent data being collected by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid on this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies on this browser, you have to set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, go to the Google Analytics Help Centre
6. Plugins und Tools
Google Web Fonts
7. rights of the data subject
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, insofar as they have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- to demand, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us immediately;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the erasure of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR;
- to obtain, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- to withdraw, pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, your consent at any time. This will result in us not being allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- to complain, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our head office.
8. Right of objection
Insofar as processing your personal data is required for the purposes of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)1f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether or not an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also make use of appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually being improved in line with technological developments.
Information, deletion, blocking
You have the right, at any time, to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this and other questions on the subject of personal data.
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data at any time. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.